How you Can Help
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
Show Your Support
Want to join our efforts but not sure where to start? Volunteer Your Time and take ad-vantage of this incredible opportunity to lend your support. It’s a great way to contribute to our cause, and every little bit counts towards paving the path for women. Get in touch with us today for more details about how you can help.
MAKE A DONATION
Make A True Change
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making Hope With Options an even better Christ-Centered Non-Profit Organization than it already is. We want to provide you with the correct and appropriate information pertaining to your mode of support, so don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
Hope With Options has partnered with Stewardship Technology to provide a secure way to donate online.
Stewardship Technology is a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant company. We hold the high-est level of security compliance in the industry.
Going out of town? Giving online means you can donate any time or anywhere!
By creating a donor account with Hope With Options you can manage your donations. Through your account you can edit your recurring gifts, view your transaction history, give to new fundraisers sponsored by Pregnancy Care Services, and even print off your year end tax receipts!
- Meets with clients for an initial intake procedure
- Guides client through pregnancy tests or other services
- Gives clients information and referrals pertaining to their stated needs.
- Builds a mentoring relationship with clients returning for ongoing classes.
- Commits to a regular time at the center
-----> Training Required and Provided
- Is the voice of Hope With Options (HWO) at their church
- Regularly informs their church of the current needs, service opportunities, and events of the center
- Notifies HWO of opportunities for presentations at church events
Help the development team with various aspects of fundraising in preparation for events occurring throughout the year.
Commit to join our team who prays regularly for our needs. You will be notified about praises, requests, and needs via phone or email.